“Smile, it’s the second best thing that you can do with your mouth!”
This is the most widely accepted statement of all time. A smile is an ever-increasing means of expressing God-given expression. From our childhood to death, we use smiles to express our different attitudes in different ways. Exfoliating lip scrub is the main way to take proper care of our beautiful sound lips. So, we need to know how to use lip scrub at home. Because dry lips are not only spoiled all our expressions but also ruin our beautiful looks. Here, describe about the exfoliation and how we will take-care our lips by exfoliating.
Explanation of the Exfoliation
Exfoliation is the process to remove the chapped, flaky, dead skin cells from the lips. It also helps to reduce the dark spots on the lips. After using the best lip exfoliator, you will see your lips tone and texture improvement.
Why we need an exfoliating lip scrub for your lips
Fast of all lips is one of the very sensitive areas of our face. Lips have no oil glands. In windy dry, and the cold weather sucks the moisturizer very fast. In a few hours, it makes our lips dry. Most of the people lick, suck and bite lips to make them moist and smooth, which is totally wrong. Whenever they do this, it slowly makes the lips chapped, loose flaky, skin bursts and even bleeding. But, without doing this, if we exfoliate our lips regularly by scrubber and use quality lip balm, we can avoid this situation.
Apart from this, the other benefits are
- It removes dry and flaky skin and exposed new layer give smooth texture;
- For this, lip wrinkle not appears.
- Black spots, darkness, and lips sunburn are deduced by doing this.
- It allows lip moisturizers absorption.
- Also, help to absorbed collagen and antioxidants boosting serums by removing dead cells on the top layer of the lips.
- You can get healthy, bright, even supple lips able to get by regular basic exfoliation lip cares.
Types of exfoliation scrubber for lips
There are two types of exfoliating you have for your lips. One of them is Chemical exfoliation and another is natural exfoliation. Briefing details are given below for you.
In the markets, you can find lots of readymade lip exfoliation scrubber. Most of them have an artificial chemical mixture in their products. All these products are works and give the result are quicker than natural products. They give a good response to dry and normal lips. But in sensitive lip combustion makes them less applicable.
All natural ingredients have harmful chemicals free God gifted elements. By using this natural ingredient, you can make a homemade scrubber for lip exploitations. Sensitive lips are response promptly.
Today, I am talking about the methods of creating lip scrubber from some handy natural ingredients. I also give you a
Sugar contains the natural chemicals of alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), glycolic acid. These are implants in the skin and cleansing the dead skin cells, stimulant cell lee and raise soft youthful skin layer. Its small fragment makes a first-rate exfoliate which removes the dead surface skin cells of lips. It is one kind of god gifted humectants. That moisture and hydrate our lip cells from inside and heal types of Cheilitis problems.
Honey is a natural source of an antibacterial component. It lubricates nourishes, assuages and hydrates our lips skin profoundly. Honey cures any kind of lip fungus problems.
03. Carrier Oil
Carrier oil has a magnificent nutritive benefit. It is also known as vegetable oil or base oil. These oils contain several grouping of curative properties and uniqueness. These oils have the moisturizing power as well as exfoliation fatty acids which give you soft shiny and polished lips.
04. Lemon Juice
Lemon Juice has a rich volume of Iron, vitamin C & B-complex. It has a high range of folic acid that acts as a natural skin cleanser.
Extra elements you need for making the scrubber
- 1 small dry bowl for mixing
- A small container for stock (it will be good if you use a glass bottle).
- 1 teaspoon for Measurement.
Stapes of processing to make the scrubber
- Keep 3 to 4 teaspoons of brown sugar or normal sugar in the mixing bowl.
- 5 teaspoons of honey.
- 1 teaspoon of any handy organic carrier oil. (I always use the homemade organic coconut oil.)
- 2 or 3 drops of essential oil (Optional, if you want to remove the small and thickness of carrier oil.)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Lemon Juice.
Now mix all ingredients evenly. But don’t melt them. Keep excerpt amount in the airtight glass jar. Don’t touch it by fingers then able to store it in the room temperature for 4 to 5 weeks.
Applying the procedure on your lips
Take a few scrubbers on your fingertips. Gently rub it on your lips in circular motions for 1 to 1.5 minutes. Give another 1 min. to absorb it in lips. Wash away by normal water. You can take help from this video too.
How often can exfoliate your lips in a week
Many people ask me how many times the lips should be exfoliated in the week. Actually, it depends on lips forms. As per our lips genre apply twice in a week for chapped lips, once in a week for normal lips and twice in a month for very sensitive lips. Because it works as a lips exfoliator home remedy.
Warning tips to get healthy pretty lips
To get healthy pretty lips always keep in mind these following information when exfoliating your lips;
- Massage the scrubber very gently. Don’t do it in a rigid way.
- you’ll don’t lick your lips. Use the best organic lip balm after exfoliation to moisture your lips. Moreover, also can apply mix oil 3 times a day and every night before going to bed.
- For the sensitive lip, you can use a pure natural lip balm with vitamin E & SPF 20 minute before to go outside.
In the final analysis, if you have to live in direct sunlight or in very windy or beach weather for work needs then your lips are dehydrated and damaged. These are the causes of puffy lips, sunburn blister on a lip, swelling on lips, at last, these are turned in fungal infections. So, to stay away from these problems, you should consistently exfoliate your lips.