Do you love smiling? Is it ‘yes’? Wow, me too. But, I guess, nowadays you are facing some problems to smile convincingly. Something has stolen your beautiful smile & gifted shyness & inferiority complex. You are not getting rid of the darkening lips. And that is the most annoying part of your beautiful lips. Moreover, it makes you embraced a lot in your everyday life. Even you are feeling shy in public and in front of the mirror too. Ain’t right? It’s a matter of great regret. But don’t worry at all. Now, your problem is our concern.
Here, you will get the permanent & the perfect solution for getting rid of the dark spot on your beautiful lips.
There are so many reasons for darker lips. Generally, women are the sufferer of this problem more than men. It may occur at any stage of age. Usually hides them with lipstick. But this is not the wisest way to get rid of. They should apply something permanent. Thus, they can get the rosy lips that they are fond of. Even men also love to see them with pinkish & rosy lips. I am sure that, you also love to look at your beloved with a luscious rosy lip.
Here some best ways to lighten your darker lips permanently.
Before that, I think you should know the reasons that cause your lip darker. As when you get the solution, you can judge it accurately, and it will be easy in application.
So Here the Causes of Darkening Lips
- By born
- For dryness
- Unbalanced lifestyle & habits
- Poor lip cosmetics or products
- Excess melanin deposition/ melasma
- UV Sun rays exposure
- Bad food habits
- Allergic problem
- Taking excess caffeine
- Hormonal imbalances
- Vitamin deficiency
- Licking lips
These are the causes which can make you colorless person and make your life more complex snatching your beautiful smile.
The ways of how to lighten dark lips permanently are stated below-
Here, The Best & Most Effective Ways to Return Your Rosy Lips
1. Use of Coconut Oil
Do you know about the beneficial effect of coconut oil? It works great for daily skincare. Coconut oil is excellent massage oil. For this reason, it seems to be an effective moisturizer for all types of skincare even for dry skin. There is no adverse side effect at all from applying this wondering oil. Especially I’m talking about the virgin oil. The virgin coconut oil contains antioxidant properties including some essential fatty contents. It can moisturize, hydrate and smooth out your dry cleaved lips. It also replenishes your lips with softness & smoothness. You can use the oil before going to bed or several times a day. For perfection, you need virgin coconut oil.
How to apply
- Take some coconut oil onto your fingertips first.
- Then, gently massage it on your lip for one minute & keep it overnight or for a while.
Thus, it will lighten & soften your dark lip.
2. Almond Oil
Almond oil contains vitamin, emollient and moisturizing properties. It can smoothen, rejuvenate and soften your lips by removing discoloration.
I can strongly remember my childhood when my mom ran after me with this oil for massaging. Then I didn’t understand the benefit of it. But now, and I know that it’s a blessing of the creator for us.
How to apply
- Take one or two drops of it on your fingertip
- Massage on the lip for 1/2 minutes and leave for a while or overnight.
You can use it every night before going to bed.
3. Use of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a well-known wonder plant. Perhaps there is no need for any introduction of this incredible plant. This succulent plant contains aloesin which is a polyphenolic compound. This flavonoid compound prevents the darkness in your lip and causing lightening of it.
Now the question is how to get the benefit from this wonderful plant. So, here is the procedure.
How to apply
- Take some fresh Aloe Vera gel on your fingertips and keep it for some minutes to dry.
- Then rinse your lips with lukewarm water and use a lip balm.
Daily you can use it for once. Aloe Vera also rejuvenates and lightens your lips permanently.
4. Use Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains alpha hydroxyl acids. Because of its acidic nature, it lightens & removes pigmentation from the lips. You should follow some instructions in using this. The overnight application of it is strictly prohibited. Otherwise, it can cause a serious blemish on your skin. So you have to know the process of use.
How to apply
- You have to mix the vinegar in the water
- Then, with a cotton ball, you have to apply on your lip gently
- Leave it to dry for 10 to 15 minutes
- Then rinse it with normal water.
You can use it per day, but only for once.
5. Use Quality Cosmetics
If you are a lipstick lover like me that can not go out without it. You have to be very concerned about the quality of it. Poor lipsticks can make your lips discolored. Even if you do not leave that from your lip before sleeping, it will be the reason of darkness of your lip.
N:B: Only branded and costly cosmetics can make you tension free as it contains the natural component.
6. Use Lemon Honey Lip Serum
Among all the homemade remedies for removing darkness from the lips, lip serum is one of the best and my favorite. It is a perfect dark lip treatment.
- Lemon is very effective to remove the tan from lip by the citrus extracts.
- Honey has the wonderful moisturizing capacity to nourish the lip & make it pink.
For this, you need 1 part lemon juice & 1 part honey with a soft cloth or cotton ball and water.
How to apply
- Take lemon juice and honey in a small bowl and mix it well. (1 teaspoon or few drops)
- Apply this serum on your lip by fingertip
- Leave it for an hour
- Then remove it with soft wet cloth or cotton ball.
You can use it once a day or a few times more. After applying this serum never forget to apply a quality lip balm.
Note: There is an interesting part of it that you can refrigerate it for a week.
Beetroot is one of the natural, inexpensive cosmetic. It contains betanin and violaxanthin that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents. Its assures beautiful smoother pinkish lips removing dark pigmentation or discoloration on your lip. It also protects from sun damages.
How to apply
- Take a small slice of red beetroot and store in the refrigerator (Before use. Even after use, you can store it too)
- Apply it on your lip by scrubbing for a few minutes
- Then wash it with normal water
- You can use it once a day
8. Uses of Rose Water
From the ancient period, it’s being used in beauty care. It contains few anti-inflammatory properties which can smoothen & lighten your dark lip. It also has moisturizing and cooling properties which can make your lip pink and attractive.
How to apply
- Take a drop of rose water on your fingertip, or you can take as much as you need.
- You can add honey with this.
- Then apply this mixture gently and massage your lip well.
- Leave it for a while
- Then wash it out
You can make this use once per day or more if you want.
- Special TipsBesides these easy hacks,
- you can also apply strawberries, pomegranate, cucumber juice, nutmeg paste with turmeric, sugar scrub, Almond & turmeric, lip lightening cream, SPF lip balm.
- Even you can avoid taking excess caffeine, avoid dryness of lips, avoid medication.
- Maintaining some lip care tips like UV rays protection, application of lip lightening cream, SPF lip balm.
- Sometimes lousy food habit can also cause dark lip. So; you can have balanced, nutritious food avoiding hot & spicy foods. You can include vitamin B & C containing foods too.
These will help you to get smoothy pinkish lips. I follow these. I hope you will do it too and get satisfied with me.
At last, I would like to inform you that, it is not a rocket science dear. Please keep patience and apply these wonderful remedies daily. It will definitely make you happy.